As a member of China Chain Store & Franchise Association (CCFA), DataReal focuses on CVS channel and cooperates with retailers directly, aiming to provide brand-owners and retailers with valuable insights based on substantial POS and CRM data. The data details specific time, location, products and the customer profile for each transaction, bringing infinite possibilities for brands and retailers with a better understanding of the market dynamics. DataReal plays an imperative role as follows:
1. Monitoring Sales Performance – the monthly/weekly update on the online dashboard allows the enterprises to track products performance through the changes of total sales, brand share, and regional sales.
2. Tracking Market Changes – the deep insights obtained from two-year historical data allows clients to understand the market trends in CVS channel, including product, price, place, promotion, and its loyalty club members, so as to seize the market growth and opportunities. Specifically, the basket analysis enables the enterprise to identify the most suitable marketing strategy,
3. New Product On-Shelf Evaluation – by analyzing the previous new product performance and its sustainable period, a customized benchmark can be generated to help enterprises gaining more understanding of the new product performance in the CVS channel. Moreover, the trial sales offtake also enables enterprise to evaluate whether the new product’s packaging, pricing or flavor are in line with customers’ preference.
4. Marketing Efficiency Evaluation – investigating the past marketing activities in each category helps enterprise finding out the most effective marketing strategy, improving the ROI to the maximum extent.
5. Workshop led by Retail Experts – the workshop assists the clients to come up with a viable strategic plan based on data insights, and also to establish an effective communication bridge between the brand and the retailer.
In the future, by cooperating with clients in various industries, DataReal will bring more data products to help clients to understand and forecast market and consumption trends in the CVS channel., including cross-market & cross-category analysis, customer loyalty tracking, precision marketing, and customer segmentation, etc.